Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Outdoor space in the city...To DiE FoR!

When I bought my brownstone, like any home buyer, I had my list of must haves - but as you can tell from the before pictures posted here, I wasn't THAT picky.  I mean it needed to have running water and electricity, don't get me wrong, but I wasn't stuck on it being my perfect dream.  I wanted to transform it into my perfect dream.  

It needed good bones, great character and OUTDOOR SPACE.  Yes, that was the one thing I would not compromise on.  I wanted to be able to walk out my back door with a glass of wine in the summer and relax.  I wanted to see the snow as it was falling for the first time each winter.  I wanted a little slice of suburbia in my city home. And...low and behold...I got it.

Here are the before and "so-far" pics of the backyard.  It still needs A LOT more done, but you get the idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment