Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Clearing out the clutter...

So its about time...I know you've been dying to see them.  The before pictures of what my brownstone used to look like...you know..before I started ripping out carpets, taking down walls, and adding paint that wasn't pale mustardy-cream colored.

For real though, I've decided it is about time for me to start showing the after pictures, and before I can  do that...I need to show you the befores...

In all their glory...here is the beauty that is my home...before Erica took over.  These were taken circa June 2011 during my final wall through, so please forgive the quality!

Don't cringe too much! I promise it doesn't look like this anymore!


The downstairs entrance.  Isn't that carpet fabulous!?


The living room...turned creepy dingy dark bedroom...



Isn't that lime green ceiling just awesome?  It offsets the linoleum and curtains so well...





I just love the stained beige carpet EVERYWHERE.  Thank goodness that is gone!


Sad that the third floor is the nicest, and its still a mess!




Oh...and then there was the backyard...





No comments:

Post a Comment